In The Dock
PUBLISHED: 15:37 29 March 2018 | UPDATED: 15:44 29 March 2018
The following court cases were completed at North Somerset Courthouse from January 29 to 31.
* Matthew Rickford, Brue Close, Weston (33). Six counts of disposing stolen goods: 26-week suspended sentence, ordered to pay £1,870 and fined £40.
* Paul Curtis, Hewish Way, Hewish (33). Threatening violence, driving while disqualified and assault: community order. Two counts of destroying private property: ordered to pay £2,000 compensation.
* Todd Dent, Upper Kewstoke Road, Weston (42). Drink-driving: banned from driving for 12 months, fined £100 and ordered to pay £85 costs and £30 victim surcharge.
* Peter Horsley, Hutton Moor Lane, Weston (44). Drink-driving: banned from driving for 18 months, fined £300 and ordered to pay £85 costs and £30 victim surcharge.
* Michael Smith, Chaucer Road, Weston (48). Assault: community order and ordered to pay £85 costs and £85 victim surcharge.