In The Dock
PUBLISHED: 15:16 12 April 2018 | UPDATED: 15:16 12 April 2018
The following cases were heard at North Somerset Courthouse from February 7-14 :
* Keetan Dent, St Ives Road, Weston (18). Threatening behaviour: Fined £80 and ordered to pay £85 costs and £30 victim surcharge.
* Loren Sayers, Shrubbery Road, Weston (44). Theft: Fined £40 and ordered to pay £85 costs and £30 victim surcharge.
* Richard Toogood, Ashford Road, Redhill (48). Drink-driving: disqualified from driving for 18 months, fined £350 and ordered to pay £85 costs and £30 victim surcharge. Possession of class B drug: Fined £235.
* Sophia Tuplin, Southlands Way, Congresbury (23). Assault: Fined £215 and ordered to pay £85 costs and victim surcharge.
* Stephen Phillips, Westfield Road, Banwell (24). Speeding: disqualified from driving for six months, fined and ordered to pay £85 costs and £38 victim surcharge.
* Anthony Lane, Woodland Road, Weston (35). Trespass with intent to steal: 12-week suspended prison sentence and must pay £150 compensation.
* James Dowling, no fixed abode (48). Two counts of assault: four-week prison sentence and ordered to pay £120 compensation.
* William Greaves, Summer Lane, Banwell (18). Driving without insurance: Disqualified from driving for six months, fined £300 and ordered to pay £30 victim surcharge.