5 things to do in North Somerset this weekend
PUBLISHED: 18:00 01 December 2017
There is live music, drama performances, festive activities and plenty more happening across North Somerset this weekend.
- Nailsea is holding its Community Christmas Fair tonight from 5.30-8pm in High Street.
The fair will include a lantern parade, street entertainers, skate rink and donkeys dressed as reindeers.
Fairgoers are required to pay an admission fee of 10p, or can buy a £1 lucky programme.
- Failand Drama Circle will perform Little Shop of Horrors in the village hall, in Ox House Lane, tonight (Friday).
Shows start at 7.30pm, with a 2.30pm matinee tomorrow (Saturday).
Buy tickets, priced £6-12, on 01275 393302.
- Clevedon Pride is hosting a Children’s Adventure to Santa in Queen Square tomorrow from 9am-5pm.
There are a number of activities which the children have to complete to get their passports stamped.
Once it is full, they can enter Santa’s grotto, talk to Santa and get an early Christmas present.
- LA Fest will be held at the Long Ashton community centre, in Keedwell Street, from 7-11pm tomorrow.
Three local acts, Michael Vickers, Jack Cookson and Circe’s Diner, will all perform and drinks and food will be sold.
Tickets cost £11 at www.longashtoncommunitycentre.org
- Richard Lennox will play at the Curzon Cinema, in Old Church Road, at 2pm on Sunday.
Richard will be playing the Christie Theatre Pipe Organ and his repertoire will include music for the festive season.
Tickets, priced £8-10, are available from the box office on 01275 871000.