Five things to do in Weston-super-Mare this weekend
PUBLISHED: 12:25 17 February 2017 | UPDATED: 12:25 17 February 2017
Support Weston’s football team or take your loved one out for a belated Valentine’s Day meal this weekend. Here are five things to do in Weston this weekend.
– A quiz night will raise money for the Bone Cancer Research Trust.
It will be held at Worlebury Golf Club, in Monks Hill, at 7.30pm on Friday. Tickets, priced £5 per person, are available by emailing email@example.com
– A Valentine’s dinner will be hosted by St Paul’s Church, in Walliscote Road, to raise money for its extension.
It will start at 7.30pm on Friday. Email Cindy Tratt on firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. Tickets will be £10 on the door.
– Weston Football Club (FC) will play Welling United on home turf this Saturday.
The match will begin at 3pm at the team’s home ground, in Winterstoke Road. It is all to play for in this week’s match as Weston FC sits one spot above Welling United in the league table. Tickets, priced £2-18, are available on the gate.
– Fireworks will be set off from the Grand Pier on Saturday at about 6.30pm.
The Fireworks At Sea event starts at 5pm, and entry is £7.50, to include unlimited rides.
– A fundraising event will be held at Club Tabu, in The Boulevard, to raise money for the North Somerset BME network on Saturday.
Live music and entertainment will begin at 7pm. The BME Network promotes social inclusion in the county.
If you are out and about this weekend, snap a picture and upload it to www.weston.iwitness24.co.uk