Five things to do in Weston-super-Mare this weekend
PUBLISHED: 14:00 21 April 2017
Join in with a charity dog walk for the RNLI or learn about some classic cars in Grove Park. Here are five things to do in Weston-super-Mare this weekend.
– A charity dog walk will be held on the seafront on Saturday to raise money for the RNLI.
Dog walkers are invited to meet at Stones Café, in Knightstone Causeway, at 8am for a walk to Uphill sand dunes and back. The walk begins at 8.45am and costs £5 to participate. Register by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
– There will be pre-war cars and classic cars from the 1950s to the 1990s on show in Grove Park at the end of High Street on Saturday.
The event will run from 10am-4.30pm and there will be bands performing from 2.30-4.30pm.
– Weston Operatic Society are performing Irving Berlin’s Annie Get Your Gun at The Playhouse, in High Street, from now until Saturday.
There will be performances at 7.30pm each night with a matinee at 2.30pm on Saturday. Tickets, priced £16, are available from 01934 645544 or via www.theplayhouse.co.uk
– A quiz to raise money for the RNLI will be held at the Claremont Vaults, in Birnbeck Road, at 7pm on Saturday.
Tickets, priced £6, are available from the pub, or the lifeboat station.
– A St George’s Day concert will be performed by the RAFA Concert Band at Victoria Methodist Church in Station Road.
The concert starts at 7pm on Saturday and entry costs £8.
If you are out this weekend, upload you pictures to www.weston.iwitness24.co.uk