Thursday, May 17, 2012
The following cases were completed at North Somerset Courthouse between May 8-11:
* Wayne Griffiths (38), of Riverside, Banwell. 11 counts of fraud by false representation: Eight weeks in prison suspended for 12 months, ordered to carry out 250 hours’ unpaid community work, ordered to pay £500 compensation.
* Gary Hynam (41), of Milton Road, Weston. Possession of a class A drug: Fined £73 plus £85 costs and £15 victim surcharge. Breach of ASBO: Fined £73.
* David Ayres (29), of Locking Road, Weston. Two counts of breach of restraining order: Six-month community order with three-month curfew, ordered to pay £85 costs.
* Justin Lawton (39), of Haywood Gardens, Weston. Obstructing a police officer: Fined £80 plus £15 victim surcharge. Threatening behaviour: 12-month conditional discharge, ordered to pay £150 costs.
* Derek Prieto (33), of Moorland Road, Weston. Two counts of theft: Sent to prison for six weeks. Three counts of breaching suspended sentence: Four weeks in prison (consecutive).
* Robert Przybyl (29), of Gordon Road, Weston. Two counts of criminal damage: One-year community order with requirement to carry out 60 hours’ unpaid community work, one-year restraining order, ordered to pay £75 compensation plus £85 costs.