Thursday, July 5, 2012
The following cases were completed at North Somerset Courthouse between June 21-29:
* Stephen Hurry (65), of Moorland Road, Weston. Theft: Five-month community order.
* Thomas Phillips (22), of Locking Road, Weston. Assault: 12-month community order with requirement to carry out 100 hours’ unpaid community work, ordered to pay £150 costs.
* Justin Bowyer (21), of Milton Brow, Weston. Assault: Sent to prison for 18 weeks. Criminal damage: Sent to prison for two weeks (concurrent).
* Lee Harris (45), of Queensway, Worle. Two counts of assault: Two-year community order with three-year restraining order, ordered to pay £400 costs.
* Joanne Lawlor (34), of Churchill Road, Weston. Assaulting a police constable: Sent to prison for four weeks. Threatening behaviour: No separate penalty.
* Keith O’Hagan (19), of Bedford Road, Weston. Drink-driving: Fined £145 plus £200 costs and £15 victim surcharge, licence endorsed with 10 penalty points.
* Julie Bale (52), of Walliscote Road, Weston. Threatening behaviour: Fined £73 plus £85 costs and £15 victim surcharge. Assault: No separate penalty.
* Peter Griffiths (54), of Lower Church Road, Weston. Theft: 12-month conditional discharge, ordered to pay £85 costs.
* Andrew Bridgman (44), of Oakford Avenue, Weston. Assault: Fined £225 plus £600 costs and £15 victim surcharge, and ordered to pay £861 compensation.
* Benjamin Marshall (26), of Monkton Avenue, Weston. Breach of restraining order: Two-year community order, ordered to pay £85 costs.
* William Tasker (65), of Hutton Park, Weston. Assault: 12-month conditional discharge with restraining order, ordered to pay £100 compensation plus £85 costs.
* Abigail Prior (19), of Alfred Street, Weston. Causing fear of violence: 20 weeks in prison suspended for two years, two-year restraining order, ordered to carry out 80 hours’ unpaid community work and pay £100 costs.
* Aimee Hills (27), of Cabot Way, Worle. Assault: Three-month community order with curfew, ordered to pay £50 compensation plus £85 costs. Failure to surrender: No separate penalty.