25 photos which prove North Somerset is somewhere you should never visit
- Credit: citizenside.com
North Somerset just has nothing to offer.
Everyone knows North Somerset is a horrible place to live.
There is absolutely no wildlife to admire.
It’s basically just boring-looking cows everywhere.
You may also want to watch:
Let’s face it, the weather is always awful.
It is so colour-less here.
- 1 Weston mum and daughter shocked after day-long litter pick
- 2 Two injured in car and motorbike crash in Weston
- 3 Family pub reopens after lockdown transformation
- 4 Six people evacuated from fire in town centre
- 5 Thunderstorms forecast for North Somerset
- 6 REVEALED: Three locations chosen for new Aldi stores
- 7 Weston people wanted for film to promote town
- 8 Doctor and cancer nurse recognised in Queen's Birthday Honours list
- 9 Urgent call for Covid vaccine volunteers in North Somerset
- 10 Freedom Day: North Somerset responds to lockdown easing delay
It is so ugly.
Why would anyone want to visit?
The landscape is so dull.
The seaside is a horrible place to hang out.
Everyone here is so serious.
No-one can take a joke.
Nothing ever happens here.
We have no significant historical sites.
No history, at all.
Big events? We do not have them.
There is no excitement here.
None at all.
Honestly, do not come here.
North Somerset is awful.
It offers absolutely nothing – look at it, it is horrible.
It is just not worth your time.
Do not bother.