4 of the best places to get a roast dinner in Weston-super-Mare
- Credit: Archant
Are you dreaming of roast beef and Yorkshire puddings? Or do you fancy some pork with a touch of crackling? Weston-super-Mare has a ton of restaurants offering mouth-watering roast dinners so we have rounded up 4 of the best places to get a Sunday roast in the town.
The Woolpack Inn, Shepherds Way, WorleThis pub has a real village feel, with a homely atmosphere and selection of local ales.
The Woolpack serves a mouth-watering carvery from 12-8.30pm every Sunday which is sure to fulfil any roast dinner desires.
Contact: 01934 521670
The Old Thatched Cottage, Knightstone RoadThe restaurant is in one of the town’s oldest buildings, a stunning grade two listed cottage with seafront views and tables overlooking the bay.
Be prepared for a melt-in-the-mouth lamb joint or tasty roast chicken if you head down for your Sunday dinner.
Contact: 01934 621 313
The Nut Tree, Ebdon Road, Worle.Just outside of Weston-super-Mare in Worle The Nut Tree offers fantastic pub grub at a great price.
You may also want to watch:
The pub’s perfect roast potatoes are arguably some of the best in town.
Contact: 01934 510900
The Dolphin, Uphill Way.This dog-friendly pub is perfect to visit after a wander around the beach at Uphill.
- 1 Revo Kitchen opens in Weston
- 2 Man in hospital after stabbing in Weston
- 3 REVEALED: Three locations chosen for new Aldi stores
- 4 North Somerset Covid cases increase by 170%
- 5 Planning application submitted for £30million second school site
- 6 Somerset holiday park owners urge tourists to use common sense
- 7 Yatton pub releases full English breakfast fragrance
- 8 Two injured in car and motorbike crash in Weston
- 9 Family pub reopens after lockdown transformation
- 10 5 things to do in North Somerset this weekend
The pub is known for its cosy atmosphere and high-quality food.
Contact: 01934 620248
If you do not fancy eating a roast why not try out one of Weston-super-Mare’s top 5 places to get fish and chips and burn off the calories by exploring one of the town’s top 5 walks.
Did your favourite place make our list? Tweet us with your suggestions @WSMercury.