8 places to stay if you’re visiting Banksy’s Dismaland in Weston-super-Mare
- Credit: Archant
THOUSANDS of people are expected to visit Banksy’s Dismaland exhibition, but where are the best places to stay in Weston-super-Mare? Here are 8 of the best hotels nearby…
The hotel is located directly above a Wetherspoons restaurant, making it perfect for those on a budget looking for a weekend away in Weston-super-Mare. It has hundreds of four and five star reviews on TripAdvisor from families, couples and solo guests.
This hotel has rave reviews on TripAdvisor and is ranked as the fourth best hotel in Weston-super-Mare. The hotel is just 300 yards from the beach and overlooks Weston’s 18-hole golf course and has a pool for anyone who does not fancy swimming in the town’s murky waters.
This four-star hotel just outside of Weston-super-Mare is perfect for those planning a luxurious weekend away. It has a spa and pool for guests to use and an on-site Marco Pierre White Steakhouse, Bar and Grill.
This hotel has more than 70 rooms and is located in Victoria Square, just a 10 minute walk from The Tropicana for anyone visiting Banksy’s Dismaland. It is also just metres away from the Winter Gardens and Italian Gardens.
For someone looking for value for money in a location just minutes away from Dismaland, the Premier Inn is an obvious choice. It is right in the town centre making it perfect for anyone planning to experience the town’s nightlife.
You may also want to watch:
For anyone wanting to stay slightly outside of Weston-super-Mare, Rookery Manor is located in Edingworth, Somerset. It is just a 20 minute drive from the heart of Weston and is set in acres of beautiful grounds. It also has gym and spa facilities available for guests.
This Georgian hotel offers luxurious rooms for visitors to Weston-super-Mare. Its guests can enjoy a sea view while being just minutes away from the Town Square and beautiful Italian Gardens. Dismaland is just a 10 minute walk away.
- 1 Coronavirus cases in North Somerset at highest ever daily rate
- 2 'Bright future' for Weston high street
- 3 Hundreds of children told to isolate after eight schools confirm coronavirus cases
- 4 Two charged with burglary and fraud
- 5 North Somerset could be placed in higher tier after national lockdown ends
- 6 County council chairman urged to resign over 'slip of the tongue' comment about gypsies
- 7 Weston General Hospital increases patient-to-nurse ratio due to rising coronavirus patient numbers
- 8 Football association charges club and players following investigation after abandoned match
- 9 Weston Town Council pledges to be an anti-racist authority
- 10 North Somerset to move into tier 3 after end of nationwide lockdown
The hotel is located right on the sea front, with sea views available from lots of its hotel rooms. It is stunning both inside and out with grand towers and turrets. It is also just a short walk away from the Tropicana, which is playing host to Banksy’s biggest show to date.
Looking for somewhere to eat after visiting Banksy’s Dismaland? See 10 of the best restaurants in Weston-super-Mare here.