A free country
STREET PREACHER letter. You are quite right Mr Bagnall, you don t speak for everyone!
STREET PREACHER letter. You are quite right Mr Bagnall, you don't speak for everyone!
We all get used to the many distractions on Weston's streets - beggars, pedlars, charity workers - at least the local evangelist is trying to give us something free of charge. It takes about 10 seconds to walk past him (five if you hurry).
Do feel free to play your tape of Bill Hicks in the High Street as suggested, I am sure we can all hurry past you as well. This is, after all, supposed to be a free country.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Where is the best fish and chips shop in Weston-super-Mare?
- 2 Beauty spot damaged as visitors use nature reserve as toilet
- 3 Beautiful three-bedroom penthouse, with panoramic views over Weston
- 4 Music acts to perform next to Weston's Birnbeck Pier
- 5 Covid-19: Number of Delta variant cases in North Somerset
- 6 Somerset holiday park owners urge tourists to use common sense
- 7 Somerset votes for two unitaries instead of one by clear margin in poll
- 8 Woman dies at Weston cemetery
- 9 New date for Trucks at the Beach announced
- 10 £1m funding bid to make Weston police station redevelopment viable