A good deterrent
April Fools Day, yes it was I knew it wasn't true,
A GOOD DETERENT
April Fools Day, yes it was
I knew it wasn't true,
A nudist beach, they wouldn't dare
You may also want to watch:
The air would soon turn blue.
Our beach it is a special place
- 1 'Not the slightest chance' Tropicana lido will return to Weston
- 2 Weston-super-Mare's Jake Cornish in Love Island 2021
- 3 Wetherspoon staff isolating after positive Covid-19 case
- 4 Unusual spike in Covid cases in parts of North Somerset
- 5 'It was just horrible' says Tiktok influencer after visit to Weston beach
- 6 Family pub reopens after lockdown transformation
- 7 Large house and grounds in a favoured semi-rural Weston village
- 8 RNLI volunteer 'will be sorely missed'
- 9 Revo Kitchen opens in Weston
- 10 Coronavirus vaccine centre for young people opens in Weston town centre
It cannot be defiled,
We need to keep our clothes on
It's far too wet and wild.
If it's really genuine
Just think, it might be true,
Come on, just get your gear off
And form a tidy queue.
The youngsters are the first ones
I expect they'll be quite keen,
But once they see us wrinklies
They'll just say - "drop the scheme!"
Little George Street, Weston