Are all on the same side
I WRITE to clarify statements made in Pearl Coleman s letter which appeared on September 18. Please Pearl, can you be very careful putting into print, statements of un-truth? I did not see you at the event – it doesn t mean you weren t there! I attended
I WRITE to clarify statements made in Pearl Coleman's letter which appeared on September 18.
Please Pearl, can you be very careful putting into print, statements of un-truth? I did not see you at the event - it doesn't mean you weren't there!
I attended early in the day, along with three councillors from North Somerset Council!
I represented some of my colleagues who were unable to attend due to family issues.
You may also want to watch:
As you are aware, I have lost loved ones to this awful illness and so have some of my colleagues, some are still doing so.
We are all on the same side, to get the best we can for everyone concerned, and my colleagues are very aware of the issues.
- 1 Where is the best fish and chips shop in Weston-super-Mare?
- 2 Somerset holiday park owners urge tourists to use common sense
- 3 Music acts to perform next to Weston's Birnbeck Pier
- 4 Covid-19: Number of Delta variant cases in North Somerset
- 5 Beautiful three-bedroom penthouse, with panoramic views over Weston
- 6 Beauty spot damaged as visitors use nature reserve as toilet
- 7 Woman dies at Weston cemetery
- 8 Tuk-tuks to provide tourist information service in Weston
- 9 New date for Trucks at the Beach announced
- 10 Hornets and Weston excited by 2021-22 season fixtures release
I suggested a second date because I knew it was difficult for some with holiday dates, etc.
Pearl, you have worked hard for Ebdon Court, don't lose that vision, by trying to make political remarks and being negative - you are better than that.
COUNCILLOR ROZ WILLIS - Ashbury Drive, Weston