Back to a fantastic holiday resort
PLEASE can we stop talking about a covered swimming pool? In case people do not realise, every major town in the UK has one so I don t think anyone will travel miles to have a dip in ours. Weston needs
PLEASE can we stop talking about a covered swimming pool?
In case people do not realise, every major town in the UK has one so I don't think anyone will travel miles to have a dip in ours. Weston needs Lifestation@Tropicana to put it back on the map. With the new pier plans, these two things could bring the town back to a fantastic holiday resort.
The council must pass the plans at the meeting tonight (Thurs) and get rid of the derelict building that it is now. Weston has been a holiday resort for a long time, and this move forward will seal its future. Stop looking to the past, it's gone forever.
The bucket and spade holidays are no more.
You may also want to watch:
If you don't like changes, move away. Do not hold back a great holiday destination. Remember, Ever Forward.
LESLIE BEAVAN - Pelican Close, Weston
- 1 Weston-super-Mare's Jake Cornish in Love Island 2021
- 2 'It was just horrible' says Tiktok influencer after visit to Weston beach
- 3 Large house and grounds in a favoured semi-rural Weston village
- 4 Revo Kitchen opens in Weston
- 5 Weston son thanks his 'hard working father' for Father's Day
- 6 Man in hospital after stabbing in Weston
- 7 Radical overhaul of bus network could bring £50m boost to West
- 8 REVEALED: Three locations chosen for new Aldi stores
- 9 Conservative candidate chosen for by-election
- 10 Two injured in car and motorbike crash in Weston