WHEN I was walking my dog in Clarence Park this weekend I noticed a sign reading 'All ball games or playing football prohibited'.
WHEN I was walking my dog in Clarence Park this weekend I noticed a sign reading "All ball games or playing football prohibited".
Why is there a large grass area if no-one can use it? Where are children expected to play?
I thought we were trying to encourage them to be more active and to keep off the street. Is this a new sign or haven't I noticed it before?
Yet in the other park where there are elderly people, a cafe and plenty of trees to damage there is no such notice. North Somerset Council is the notice in the wrong park?
You may also want to watch:
MRS L TAYLOR
- 1 REVEALED: Three locations chosen for new Aldi stores
- 2 Six people evacuated from fire in town centre
- 3 Planning application submitted for £30million second school site
- 4 Family pub reopens after lockdown transformation
- 5 Two injured in car and motorbike crash in Weston
- 6 Thunderstorms forecast for North Somerset
- 7 Weston mum and daughter shocked after day-long litter pick
- 8 Weston people wanted for film to promote town
- 9 Urgent call for Covid vaccine volunteers in North Somerset
- 10 Bristol Balloon Fiesta cancelled at Ashton Court in place of city flypasts