Bespoke jewellery from Leonard Couch
- Credit: Archant
*Promotional feature* LEONARD Couch Jewellers gives you nearly 120 years experience in specialising in rare and unusual gemstones.
Leonard Couch Jewellers gives you nearly 120 years experience in specialising in rare and unusual gemstones.
Going all the way back to 1896 Leonard Couch originated as Sayers & Sons in Skegness before moving to Weston in the 1960s.
They also have another store called Studley Jewellers in Wells.
Sayer & Sons Ltd is now in its fourth generation, with both businesses being managed by family members.
You may also want to watch:
Leonard Couch Jewellers and Studley Jewellers have developed into modern and successful independent family run businesses by remaining true to core values, focusing on quality, choice, expertise, and personal service.
A visit to Leonard Couch Jewellers will enable you to view an extensive collection of engagement and wedding rings, designer silver jewellery including, cultured and freshwater pearls, as well as antique and previously owned pieces.
- 1 Two injured in car and motorbike crash in Weston
- 2 Family pub reopens after lockdown transformation
- 3 Thunderstorms forecast for North Somerset
- 4 Weston people wanted for film to promote town
- 5 Weston hospital doctor and cancer nurse recognised in Queen's Birthday Honours list
- 6 Weston mum and daughter shocked after day-long litter pick
- 7 Bristol Balloon Fiesta cancelled at Ashton Court in place of city flypasts
- 8 Where is the best fish and chips shop in Weston-super-Mare?
- 9 Freedom Day: North Somerset responds to lockdown easing delay
- 10 Woman dies at Weston cemetery
Leonard Couch Jewellers also offers an extensive range of clocks, christening gifts, jewellery boxes, branded watches and silver gifts.
Or if you are looking for a gift that is a bit different to jewellery they also have extensive knowledge in pewter tankards, cuff-links, hip flasks, fountain pens and tie clips.
If you just can’t decide then gift vouchers are available.
Leonard Couch Jewellers is sure you will find a piece to delight you, whatever your budget.
The store is located at 7 James Street in Weston, for more information visit their website by clicking this link, or call 01934 626212