Best in the South West
WE MOVED to Sand Bay 15 months ago and we believe the Weston area is a great place to live. From an outsiders point of view I find it incredible so many people are objecting to the proposed Tropicana redevelopment. Looking at the plans for the seafront,
WE MOVED to Sand Bay 15 months ago and we believe the Weston area is a great place to live.
From an outsiders' point of view I find it incredible so many people are objecting to the proposed Tropicana redevelopment. Looking at the plans for the seafront, along with the new pier this could turn Weston into the best seafront in the South West.
I am sure that there will be a huge increase in tourism which will obviously benefit the local economy.
The seafront needs to move into this century and I am surprised that so many people treat every new idea with so much suspicion. Perhaps we should stop all seafront planning applications and let it remain 'dead'?
You may also want to watch:
I know you cannot let companies build what they want and where they want, but I wish people could be a little more 'open minded' and see the benefits that some of these ideas will make to a town that could really do with a boost.
MR G BRIDGE - Sand Bay
- 1 Revo Kitchen opens in Weston
- 2 Man in hospital after stabbing in Weston
- 3 REVEALED: Three locations chosen for new Aldi stores
- 4 North Somerset Covid cases increase by 170%
- 5 Planning application submitted for £30million second school site
- 6 Somerset holiday park owners urge tourists to use common sense
- 7 Yatton pub releases full English breakfast fragrance
- 8 Two injured in car and motorbike crash in Weston
- 9 Family pub reopens after lockdown transformation
- 10 5 things to do in North Somerset this weekend