JUST want to reply to the letter in last week s paper about the bridleway off Roman Road being a cantering track.
JUST want to reply to the letter in last week's paper about the bridleway off Roman Road being a cantering track.
It is hard being a horse owner in Weston as we haven't many bridleways that we can have a canter down unless we ride quite a way to get to them and that means riding on the busy roads and with two young children and young pony it's dangerous.
I don't want to sound like I'm moaning about walkers using that track but as there are loads of public footpaths in Weston but limited bridleways could horse riders at least call one track their own.
You may also want to watch:
Brue Close, Weston
- 1 REVEALED: Three locations chosen for new Aldi stores
- 2 Six people evacuated from fire in town centre
- 3 Family pub reopens after lockdown transformation
- 4 Weston mum and daughter shocked after day-long litter pick
- 5 Planning application submitted for £30million second school site
- 6 Two injured in car and motorbike crash in Weston
- 7 Thunderstorms forecast for North Somerset
- 8 Weston people wanted for film to promote town
- 9 Urgent call for Covid vaccine volunteers in North Somerset
- 10 Bristol Balloon Fiesta cancelled at Ashton Court in place of city flypasts