Can they pass their number on?
THE opening of the Wheel of Weston this weekend will be a timely boost to the town's tourist industry.
THE opening of the 'Wheel of Weston' this weekend will be a timely boost to the town's tourist industry.
The council are to be congratulated for their hard work in bringing World Tourist Attractions to Weston. Well done too to the company themselves and their contractors who erected the wheel in double quick time - can they pass on their number to Henry Boot?
Together with the exciting progress at the Grand Pier, the arrival of the wheel shows that Weston has some reasons to be cheerful.
There is a lot more to do to make Weston a better place for us all, but we have seen some encouraging signs.
You may also want to watch:
Weston has always had great people. What we need is real leadership that can help make the town great to match them.
- 1 Somerset holiday park owners urge tourists to use common sense
- 2 Where is the best fish and chips shop in Weston-super-Mare?
- 3 Music acts to perform next to Weston's Birnbeck Pier
- 4 Covid-19: Number of Delta variant cases in North Somerset
- 5 Beauty spot damaged as visitors use nature reserve as toilet
- 6 Beautiful three-bedroom penthouse, with panoramic views over Weston
- 7 Planking your way to better health
- 8 Euro 2020: 7 places to watch Euro 2020 in Weston
- 9 Royal Mail reviewing town sorting office closure
- 10 Woman dies at Weston cemetery
Liberal Democrat Prospective Parliamentary Candidate for Weston
George Street, Weston