Car sticker 5
I ENTIRELY agree with Councillor Bryant.
I ENTIRELY agree with Councillor Bryant. I really don't find these car stickers offensive. They are representative of the British sense of humour, everyone enjoys a good laugh.
In fact there are quite a lot of stickers in the range and he would have been spoilt for choice.
The one that usually gets the biggest laugh reads 'The car in front is driven by an asshole'.
There is nothing in it, it's just a snigger, why should it be offensive?
You may also want to watch:
So come on everyone lighten up and have a good laugh. For once we can agree with a councillor.
- 1 Revo Kitchen opens in Weston
- 2 Weston son thanks his 'hard working father' for Father's Day
- 3 Man in hospital after stabbing in Weston
- 4 North Somerset Covid cases increase by 170%
- 5 REVEALED: Three locations chosen for new Aldi stores
- 6 Large house and grounds in a favoured semi-rural Weston village
- 7 Father's Day: Children's messages to their dads
- 8 Two injured in car and motorbike crash in Weston
- 9 Six people evacuated from fire in town centre
- 10 Planning application submitted for £30million second school site