Completely spoiling the meals
ON MOTHER S Day our son took us to a restaurant for an excellent lunch and on the next table there was a party of 12 including three of the best behaved children we have met for a very long time.
ON MOTHER'S Day our son took us to a restaurant for an excellent lunch and on the next table there was a party of 12 including three of the best behaved children we have met for a very long time.
Recently we have eaten out in places where children have been allowed to run riot by their parents completely spoiling the meals for other diners.
Believe it or not I was a child once but I was taught to respect all adults, especially those in authority and that we were to be seen and not heard when we were in their company.
Nowadays it seems that anything goes, whether it be in the supermarkets or on the streets - there seems to be no control whatsoever.
You may also want to watch:
On Mother's Day we spent two and a half hours in the restaurant, as did the other family, which is a long time for children to keep quiet, but to the credit of the whole family they did just that.
Those children will no doubt grow up to be the well balanced adults that we would all like to be - if only all families could be like that. I would like to say a big thank you for helping us to have a most pleasant outing.
- 1 Revo Kitchen opens in Weston
- 2 Man in hospital after stabbing in Weston
- 3 REVEALED: Three locations chosen for new Aldi stores
- 4 North Somerset Covid cases increase by 170%
- 5 Planning application submitted for £30million second school site
- 6 Somerset holiday park owners urge tourists to use common sense
- 7 Two injured in car and motorbike crash in Weston
- 8 Yatton pub releases full English breakfast fragrance
- 9 Family pub reopens after lockdown transformation
- 10 5 things to do in North Somerset this weekend
Clarence Grove Road, Weston