I FOR one, am not only angry at the idea of the closing of the museum, but worried too about the items donated.
I FOR one, am not only angry at the idea of the closing of the museum, but worried too about the items donated. I have donated myself, as have a lot of other people.
I signed a contract for my items to be on show as long as the museum remained, surely a contract will have been broken? Therefore I am entitled to my things back. The thought of them being locked away and not knowing where appals me.
Will someone please give us some answers, as no-one at the museum seems to know.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 PICTURES: Look inside Weston's Revo Kitchen
- 2 'Not the slightest chance' Tropicana lido will return to Weston
- 3 Wetherspoon staff isolating after positive Covid-19 case
- 4 Weston-super-Mare's Jake Cornish in Love Island 2021
- 5 Coronavirus vaccine centre for young people opens in Weston town centre
- 6 Unusual spike in Covid cases in parts of North Somerset
- 7 Public consultation begins on proposed improvements along the A38
- 8 Scores enjoy village scarecrow trail based on TV characters
- 9 'It was just horrible' says Tiktok influencer after visit to Weston beach
- 10 Family pub reopens after lockdown transformation