Corridor two opposition
I WOULD like to make my opposition known against the Corridor Two plans for the Hinkley Point to Avonmouth power lines
I WOULD like to make my opposition known against the Corridor Two plans for the Hinkley Point to Avonmouth power lines.
I live on the south side of Nailsea with my wife and three young children.
We would be devastated to see the proposed power lines put up over Backwell Lake and through an area of real beauty.
Our eldest child goes to Backwell school and we regularly spend time walking through the area that currently has lots of wildlife and natural character, both of which would be affected by the proposal.
You may also want to watch:
The movement to resist the proposal has been swift and impressive, but we must not assume that sense shall prevail.
- 1 'Not the slightest chance' Tropicana lido will return to Weston
- 2 Wetherspoon staff isolating after positive Covid-19 case
- 3 Weston-super-Mare's Jake Cornish in Love Island 2021
- 4 Unusual spike in Covid cases in parts of North Somerset
- 5 PICTURES: Look inside Weston's Revo Kitchen
- 6 'It was just horrible' says Tiktok influencer after visit to Weston beach
- 7 Family pub reopens after lockdown transformation
- 8 Coronavirus vaccine centre for young people opens in Weston town centre
- 9 Large house and grounds in a favoured semi-rural Weston village
- 10 Scores enjoy village scarecrow trail based on TV characters
Cheddar Close, Nailsea