THANK you for your coverage of reactions to the Tropicana failure.
THANK you for your coverage of reactions to the Tropicana failure. Naturally the local council will be in 'full steam ahead' make to distance itself from the latest catastrophe.
But nothing can beat the comments from Councillor Felicity Baker which you quoted last week, namely: "It's sad that it has fallen over but that has not got anything to do with North Somerset Council. Unfortunately most people don't understand that."
The council chose the developer and type of development against the preferred wishes of the majority of Westonians. We would have like the local solution (Nightingale) which was poo-pooed by the council. A development from day one.
So why isn't it "anything to do with North Somerset Council"?
You may also want to watch:
The cheek of it - it beggars belief.
- 1 PICTURES: Look inside Weston's Revo Kitchen
- 2 'Not the slightest chance' Tropicana lido will return to Weston
- 3 Wetherspoon staff isolating after positive Covid-19 case
- 4 Weston-super-Mare's Jake Cornish in Love Island 2021
- 5 Unusual spike in Covid cases in parts of North Somerset
- 6 Coronavirus vaccine centre for young people opens in Weston town centre
- 7 Public consultation begins on proposed improvements along the A38
- 8 Scores enjoy village scarecrow trail based on TV characters
- 9 'It was just horrible' says Tiktok influencer after visit to Weston beach
- 10 Family pub reopens after lockdown transformation
Moorland Road, Weston