CHRISTINE Tunstall has all my sympathy but she should come and see the footpath, between Stanley Grove and Stafford Road, which is employed as a veritable dogs toilet for this area.
CHRISTINE Tunstall has all my sympathy but she should come and see the footpath, between Stanley Grove and Stafford Road, which is employed as a veritable dogs' toilet for this area.
Picture it if you will: some of the deposits are actually tied up in pink plastic bags, most are as they came out of some animal's rear end - until someone steps on it (it's pretty dark along there).
Grrr, next to cyclists on the pavement, dogs' poo on the footpath runs a close second on my personal outrage scale.
JUNE M BASTABLE
You may also want to watch:
Stanley Road, Weston
- 1 Revo Kitchen opens in Weston
- 2 Man in hospital after stabbing in Weston
- 3 REVEALED: Three locations chosen for new Aldi stores
- 4 North Somerset Covid cases increase by 170%
- 5 Planning application submitted for £30million second school site
- 6 Somerset holiday park owners urge tourists to use common sense
- 7 Yatton pub releases full English breakfast fragrance
- 8 Family pub reopens after lockdown transformation
- 9 Two injured in car and motorbike crash in Weston
- 10 5 things to do in North Somerset this weekend