WHAT an excellent idea from the town council to try to put their water and play park at Park Place after the Ashcombe Park ideas fell through.
WHAT an excellent idea from the town council to try to put their water and play park at Park Place after the Ashcombe Park ideas fell through. It will be absolutely fantastic if they can use their public money to do this. Part of the land my business had for this site, before North Somerset Council withdrew our lease, included moving the putting area to the back and redeveloping it as an adventure golf site (new attraction for Weston) and putting a children's play area at the front. Whilst we had not envisaged water because of the problems of the vast tanks and their water levels which are going in this winter, we were to include a climbing wall and several other small attractions.
I am attaching some examples of Adventure Golf holes and anyone further interested can go to this site and watch a video.http://www.piratesadventuregolf.com/home.php
Let us all hope this can be brought to fruition some time soon.
You may also want to watch:
Berry's Retail Group
- 1 Weston-super-Mare's Jake Cornish in Love Island 2021
- 2 'It was just horrible' says Tiktok influencer after visit to Weston beach
- 3 Large house and grounds in a favoured semi-rural Weston village
- 4 Weston son thanks his 'hard working father' for Father's Day
- 5 Revo Kitchen opens in Weston
- 6 Man in hospital after stabbing in Weston
- 7 Radical overhaul of bus network could bring £50m boost to West
- 8 REVEALED: Three locations chosen for new Aldi stores
- 9 North Somerset Covid cases increase by 170%
- 10 Two injured in car and motorbike crash in Weston