Fine dining at Hadley’s
- Credit: Archant
*Promotional feature* A FANTASTIC dining experience - breakfast, coffee, lunch or dinner is exactly what you can expect from Hadley’s at Number One.
Mark and Gillian will be there to welcome you with open arms before you are seated inside the restaurant, or if you are lucky with the weather, then there is a wonderful seating area outside where you can watch the world go by.
Hadley’s at Number One is situated in The Boulevard in Weston and is just a stones throw away from Weston’s High Street and the seafront so Hadley’s is the perfect place when you fancy a bite to eat.
Hadley’s at Number One don’t just offer a restaurant setting but they can also cater for your special event.
With plenty of space in their upstairs dining room, Mark, Gillian and the team can help you entertain your party; they have great experience in anything from small dinner parties to wedding receptions.
You may also want to watch:
Hadley’s at Number One is also an ideal location for business meetings - they offer a discrete and professional service in a quiet location.
Sundays are also not to be missed at Hadley’s at Number One. Starting in the morning with a full English breakfast then through to lunch time with a superb home cooked roast dinner. Be sure to book a table as they fill up quickly.
For more information visit Hadley’s website or call the restaurant on 01934 614416.
- 1 Where is the best fish and chips shop in Weston-super-Mare?
- 2 Beauty spot damaged as visitors use nature reserve as toilet
- 3 Beautiful three-bedroom penthouse, with panoramic views over Weston
- 4 Music acts to perform next to Weston's Birnbeck Pier
- 5 Covid-19: Number of Delta variant cases in North Somerset
- 6 £1m funding bid to make Weston police station redevelopment viable
- 7 Somerset votes for two unitaries instead of one by clear margin in poll
- 8 Woman dies at Weston cemetery
- 9 Somerset holiday park owners urge tourists to use common sense
- 10 New date for Trucks at the Beach announced