Forget Henry Boot
ALL OUR councils of recent years should be ashamed of themselves on the Tropicana issue. All we hear now is Elfan Ap Rees it won t be long something will be done and endless excuses from Henry Boot.
ALL OUR councils of recent years should be ashamed of themselves on the Tropicana issue. All we hear now is Elfan Ap Rees "it won't be long something will be done" and endless excuses from Henry Boot.
Forget Henry Boot and get on with the job, a swimming pool is all that's required to start with and get proposals from some money grabbers later. It would serve the council right if all businesses stopped paying rates until something is done
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Where is the best fish and chips shop in Weston-super-Mare?
- 2 Somerset holiday park owners urge tourists to use common sense
- 3 Music acts to perform next to Weston's Birnbeck Pier
- 4 Covid-19: Number of Delta variant cases in North Somerset
- 5 Beautiful three-bedroom penthouse, with panoramic views over Weston
- 6 Beauty spot damaged as visitors use nature reserve as toilet
- 7 Woman dies at Weston cemetery
- 8 Tuk-tuks to provide tourist information service in Weston
- 9 Somerset votes for two unitaries instead of one by clear margin in poll
- 10 New date for Trucks at the Beach announced