Free all day parking
I WOULD like to congratulate the council for being innovative and revolutionary.
I WOULD like to congratulate the council for being innovative and revolutionary. Whilst other town and city centres are discouraging parking they have done the total opposite.
Who needs broken yellow lines giving one hours parking, which needs monitoring by a warden, when you can have free all day parking (even in the new loading bays) and save money on wages? Fantastic.
Got residents complaining about illegal parking causing traffic flow problems (e.g. Palmer Street), easily sorted by making parking legal, end of complaint. Brilliant.
Why should disabled drivers get away with parking on double yellow lines for free, they've had it easy for too long. Paint no waiting lines on the kerb and take away half of the disabled bays. Astounding.
You may also want to watch:
Keep up the good work as it really brings joy to my heart and a smile to my face as I spend 30-45 minutes driving round looking for somewhere to park. Now I'm off to have my tongue removed from my cheek.
- 1 Two injured in car and motorbike crash in Weston
- 2 Family pub reopens after lockdown transformation
- 3 Thunderstorms forecast for North Somerset
- 4 Weston people wanted for film to promote town
- 5 Weston hospital doctor and cancer nurse recognised in Queen's Birthday Honours list
- 6 Weston mum and daughter shocked after day-long litter pick
- 7 Bristol Balloon Fiesta cancelled at Ashton Court in place of city flypasts
- 8 Where is the best fish and chips shop in Weston-super-Mare?
- 9 Freedom Day: North Somerset responds to lockdown easing delay
- 10 Woman dies at Weston cemetery