Fully support his plans
IN RESPONSE to last week's comments in your publication by the owner of the Royal Pier Hotel.
IN RESPONSE to last weeks' comments in your publication by the owner of the Royal Pier Hotel.
I must say as a resident of the Birnbeck area and one of the traders mentioned, that I fully support his plans for demolition of the hotel and provision of a landmark development on the site.
However what I find harder to swallow is his claim that he has suffered the biggest loss of trade due to the fire.
To the best of my knowledge the hotel ceased trading sometime around November and the fire occurred around June.
You may also want to watch:
So unless the squatters, vandals and druggies were paying rent the only businesses directly affected are myself and the Captains Cabin.
- 1 'Not the slightest chance' Tropicana lido will return to Weston
- 2 Weston-super-Mare's Jake Cornish in Love Island 2021
- 3 Wetherspoon staff isolating after positive Covid-19 case
- 4 Unusual spike in Covid cases in parts of North Somerset
- 5 'It was just horrible' says Tiktok influencer after visit to Weston beach
- 6 Family pub reopens after lockdown transformation
- 7 Large house and grounds in a favoured semi-rural Weston village
- 8 RNLI volunteer 'will be sorely missed'
- 9 Revo Kitchen opens in Weston
- 10 Coronavirus vaccine centre for young people opens in Weston town centre
Birnbeck Road, Weston