Get real about dogs
REFERENCE the article 'long leads for park gang dogs' – I know it was done to raise awareness – and it has!
REFERENCE the article 'long leads for park gang dogs' - I know it was done to raise awareness - and it has! If we were not aware before we are now of just how selfish dog owners are.
The keeping of a dog at all is a cruel and selfish act. To allow the animal to foul our parks is an act of extreme selfishness. Now in order to avoid being caught for fouling these heroes are using long and dangerous leads - and they are proud of it! (I hope they have a very good insurance). Mr Parry actually drives from Uphill to 'use' Grove Park. It really does beggar belief.
When will we get real about dogs? I suggest a licence of �200 a year for the first dog, �300 for the next, �400 for the next, and so on. Then we can afford to police and clear up after the 90 per cent who don't do it themselves!
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Revo Kitchen opens in Weston
- 2 Man in hospital after stabbing in Weston
- 3 Weston son thanks his 'hard working father' for Father's Day
- 4 North Somerset Covid cases increase by 170%
- 5 REVEALED: Three locations chosen for new Aldi stores
- 6 Large house and grounds in a favoured semi-rural Weston village
- 7 Somerset holiday park owners urge tourists to use common sense
- 8 Planning application submitted for £30million second school site
- 9 Father's Day: Children's messages to their dads
- 10 Six people evacuated from fire in town centre