He should know
IN REFERENCE to a letter written on September 17 from taxi drivers' union representative John Johnstone in response to an article quoting me about working for Apple Central as private hire drivers and working ridiculous hours.
IN REFERENCE to a letter written on September 17 from taxi drivers union representative John Johnstone in response to an article quoting me about working for Apple Central as private hire drivers and working ridiculous hours.
Mr Johnstone says he has been working in the trade for 10 years. So therefore he should know that both the 12 hour shifts he has mentioned are open to day drivers on Saturdays which total 24 hours.
Plus Apple Central have already admitted they have had problems with some private hire drivers doing too many hours.
He says that a log off system has been added to the computers to help stop this happening.
You may also want to watch:
This is true because it was me who pushed the boss of Apple Central to do something about it.
- 1 Family pub reopens after lockdown transformation
- 2 Weston AFC unveil more Optima Stadium development plans
- 3 Weston couple awarded British Empire Medal for supporting others in pandemic
- 4 Royal Mail reviewing town sorting office closure
- 5 Majority of Covid cases in North Somerset caused by Delta variant
- 6 Voice your views on roads, footpaths and cycling routes in North Somerset
- 7 Green candidate announced for village ward in by-election
- 8 PICTURES: Clear summer skies and solar eclipse in North Somerset
- 9 Weston people wanted for film to promote town
- 10 Where is the best fish and chips shop in Weston-super-Mare?
Private Hire Taxi Drive
Milton Rise, Weston