Heels 2 Toes can save your shoes
- Credit: Archant
*Promotional feature* WORN out soles, broken heels and scuffed toes are just some of the signs that you need a new pair of shoes, Heels 2 Toes has the solution.
We all have that favourite pair that are falling apart but we just cannot let go of them.
A habit most people have is to wear shoes until they become a hazard and then eventually they get thrown away, but you are guaranteed to never find a pair as comfortable and stylish as those.
Have you ever considered getting them repaired instead? Your favourite pair of shoes can be saved.
With new soles, new heels and a quick polish they can look as good as new, and for a much better price than a new pair.
You may also want to watch:
Heels 2 Toes are a family run business with over 25 years experience in shoe repairs.
Not only do they specialise in this, but hand bag repairs as well! In fact Heels 2 Toes provide many services and products such as key cutting, engraving, watch straps and batteries, camping equipment, leatherman’s and swiss army knives, purses and wallets and luggage.
- 1 REVEALED: Three locations chosen for new Aldi stores
- 2 Six people evacuated from fire in town centre
- 3 Weston mum and daughter shocked after day-long litter pick
- 4 Family pub reopens after lockdown transformation
- 5 Two injured in car and motorbike crash in Weston
- 6 Thunderstorms forecast for North Somerset
- 7 Weston people wanted for film to promote town
- 8 Doctor and cancer nurse recognised in Queen's Birthday Honours list
- 9 Urgent call for Covid vaccine volunteers in North Somerset
- 10 Planning application submitted for £30million second school site
You can head down to meet the team at the store, which is at 8 High Street in Weston.
The staff are all more than happy to help you and they all have great experience in all their products and services.
For more information visit its Facebook by clicking this link or call 01934 641524.