I M TRYING to trace my father's family.
I'M TRYING to trace my father's family.
The family name was Howells and my grandparents lived on Milton Road. There was my dad, David, and three sisters, Maureen, Sylvene and Janine.
Janine married and moved away, Maureen lived next door to my grandparents and had two children, Sally and Steven, and Sylv had a girl called Shenda.
My father is quite ill now and hasn't been in touch with his family for over 25 years. I have children of my own who would like to know more about this side of the family.
You may also want to watch:
44 Forest Rise
- 1 Weston mum and daughter shocked after day-long litter pick
- 2 Six people evacuated from fire in town centre
- 3 Two injured in car and motorbike crash in Weston
- 4 REVEALED: Three locations chosen for new Aldi stores
- 5 Family pub reopens after lockdown transformation
- 6 Thunderstorms forecast for North Somerset
- 7 Weston people wanted for film to promote town
- 8 Doctor and cancer nurse recognised in Queen's Birthday Honours list
- 9 Urgent call for Covid vaccine volunteers in North Somerset
- 10 Freedom Day: North Somerset responds to lockdown easing delay