I suggest he tries changing one...
IN YOUR article on fortnightly refuse collections Councillor Nigel Ashton says: 'What we campaigned about in the election was stuff that would smell being left for two weeks, so this isn t a U-turn at all.'
IN YOUR article on fortnightly refuse collections Councillor Nigel Ashton says: "What we campaigned about in the election was stuff that would smell being left for two weeks, so this isn't a U-turn at all."
Yet earlier in the article it states that non-recyclable waste such as disposable nappies will be collected fortnightly.
If Cllr Ashton thinks that disposable nappies don't smell could I suggest he tries changing one?
MRS J EDWARDS
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Weston mum and daughter shocked after day-long litter pick
- 2 Two injured in car and motorbike crash in Weston
- 3 Family pub reopens after lockdown transformation
- 4 Six people evacuated from fire in town centre
- 5 Thunderstorms forecast for North Somerset
- 6 REVEALED: Three locations chosen for new Aldi stores
- 7 Weston people wanted for film to promote town
- 8 Doctor and cancer nurse recognised in Queen's Birthday Honours list
- 9 Urgent call for Covid vaccine volunteers in North Somerset
- 10 Freedom Day: North Somerset responds to lockdown easing delay