Inside on deckchairs
I AGREE with the letter on April 1
I AGREE with the letter on April 1 'How much damage has been done' and I want to add, maybe a lick of paint here and there, but I love Dolphin Square the way it is. I always shop in the market.
The square or Weston itself does not need any more apartments to be built.
Why not concentrate on getting the Tropicana up and running?
My family and I used to like the Rozel Bandstand where you sat inside on deckchairs and a man would be playing piano/organ - very relaxing.
You may also want to watch:
I T COOK
- 1 'Not the slightest chance' Tropicana lido will return to Weston
- 2 Wetherspoon staff isolating after positive Covid-19 case
- 3 Weston-super-Mare's Jake Cornish in Love Island 2021
- 4 Unusual spike in Covid cases in parts of North Somerset
- 5 'It was just horrible' says Tiktok influencer after visit to Weston beach
- 6 Family pub reopens after lockdown transformation
- 7 Large house and grounds in a favoured semi-rural Weston village
- 8 Coronavirus vaccine centre for young people opens in Weston town centre
- 9 RNLI volunteer 'will be sorely missed'
- 10 Revo Kitchen opens in Weston