Is that not illustrating the point?
I FELT compelled to write in response to the most enjoyable debate of the last few weeks between Tony Wells and Barry Wratten around family holidays during school term time.
I FELT compelled to write in response to the most enjoyable debate of the last few weeks between Tony Wells and Barry Wratten around family holidays during school term time. They are both clearly very articulate and passionate men and I should love to be a fly on the wall should they ever meet. Both gentlemen make some very good and valid points to the impartial spectator.
I wonder though if the learned Dr Wratten may have made a slight faux par in his final two paragraphs.
In reference to teachers and other staff managing without taking their children out of school in term time; is that not illustrating precisely the point Mr Wells is trying to relay? Dr Wratten it would seem to me that the reason teachers and other school staff manage to not take their children out of school during term time is surely due to the fact that the school holidays are when they and their children are not at school?
You may also want to watch:
- 1 REVEALED: Three locations chosen for new Aldi stores
- 2 Revo Kitchen opens in Weston
- 3 Planning application submitted for £30million second school site
- 4 Family pub reopens after lockdown transformation
- 5 Six people evacuated from fire in town centre
- 6 Two injured in car and motorbike crash in Weston
- 7 Yatton pub releases full English breakfast fragrance
- 8 Bristol Balloon Fiesta cancelled at Ashton Court in place of city flypasts
- 9 Spot the scarecrows around Kewstoke and Sand Bay
- 10 Thunderstorms forecast for North Somerset