It's an ill wind
DURING these snowy conditions, I've noticed that not one cyclist has whizzed past me on the treacherously icy pavements: of course, they ve been keeping to the roads which is where they belong.
DURING these snowy conditions, I've noticed that not one cyclist has whizzed past me on the treacherously icy pavements: of course, they've been keeping to the roads which is where they belong.
Perhaps I should move to Greenland. Do you think they ride on the footpaths there?
In the meantime, I'm enjoying my cyclist-free pavements; oh, it's an ill wind, etc, etc.
JUNE M BASTABLE
You may also want to watch:
Stanley Road, Weston
- 1 Coronavirus cases in North Somerset at highest ever daily rate
- 2 Hundreds of children told to isolate after eight schools confirm coronavirus cases
- 3 Sharp rise in coronavirus cases in over 60s
- 4 Appeal for Christmas gifts for elderly and isolated
- 5 Mike Fletcher: Former Weston Cricket and Rugby legend passes away
- 6 Weston homeless charity announces new location to help vulnerable people during winter
- 7 Football association charges club and players following investigation after abandoned match
- 8 North Somerset to move into tier 3 after end of nationwide lockdown
- 9 MPs brand placing North Somerset into tier 3 restrictions 'not right' and 'illogical'
- 10 Weston-super-Mare duo sentenced for drug offences