OKAY, so along with many other people right now, I have exams to worry about... This is, by the way, so not the coolest thing ever. And I m like yea sure I only actually have to worry for the next three hours of my
OKAY, so along with many other people right now, I have exams to worry about...
This is, by the way, so not the coolest thing ever. And I'm like 'yea sure I only actually have to worry for the next three hours of my life and then it's all over for, like, EVER'
But it's SO not that simple.
I mean, I totally have to revise this time. For real. And that's no fun at all! I mean, I'm a teenager! I'm supposed to be going out every night and staggering home at three in the morning with grass in my hair and my legs covered in scabs (I'm told it's an ace look).
You may also want to watch:
Instead, I spend my days either stuffing my face or distracting myself from my revision in any way possible as a desperate attempt to ignore my impending doom. It's actually got to the point where I'd rather sleep, eat, watch TV or - God forbid - tidy my room before consigning myself to revision hell. I don't even watch TV! And I swear, exam stress has actually added half a stone to my weight. Not cool!
But I'm, like, consoling myself with the idea that as soon as this week is over everything's gonna be awesome and I can totally hang out and drink milkshakes and do other ace things like what the cool kids do.
- 1 'Not the slightest chance' Tropicana lido will return to Weston
- 2 Wetherspoon staff isolating after positive Covid-19 case
- 3 Weston-super-Mare's Jake Cornish in Love Island 2021
- 4 Unusual spike in Covid cases in parts of North Somerset
- 5 PICTURES: Look inside Weston's Revo Kitchen
- 6 'It was just horrible' says Tiktok influencer after visit to Weston beach
- 7 Family pub reopens after lockdown transformation
- 8 Coronavirus vaccine centre for young people opens in Weston town centre
- 9 Scores enjoy village scarecrow trail based on TV characters
- 10 Large house and grounds in a favoured semi-rural Weston village
And, as a total incentive, Juno came out on DVD the other day.
Now THAT IS cool.