Left a nasty smell in the air
THE squirming excuses for personal greed from our MP printed in last week s Mercury have left a nasty smell in the air. It was within the rules is no excuse for blatant theft of taxpayers money by dishonourable gentlemen who set their own rules. The spi
THE squirming excuses for personal greed from our MP printed in last week's Mercury have left a nasty smell in the air.
It was "within the rules" is no excuse for blatant theft of taxpayers money by dishonourable gentlemen who set their own rules.
The spirit of Mr Penrose's actions was completely against all we expect from our elected representatives.
I do not blame Mr Penrose, I blame myself, I blame others like me. We trusted him to represent us and our town.
You may also want to watch:
He cannot see that he has done anything wrong although you and I pay our own rent, our own mortgage, our own commuting expenses.
We are to blame for trusting him.
- 1 Somerset holiday park owners urge tourists to use common sense
- 2 Weston couple awarded British Empire Medal for supporting others in pandemic
- 3 Royal Mail reviewing town sorting office closure
- 4 Appeal to find missing teenager Ruben
- 5 Majority of Covid cases in North Somerset caused by Delta variant
- 6 PM set to announce postponement of lockdown easing today
- 7 Where is the best fish and chips shop in Weston-super-Mare?
- 8 Somerset has best Covid vaccine rate for both doses
- 9 PICTURES: Clear summer skies and solar eclipse in North Somerset
- 10 Woman dies at Weston cemetery
M D FOSTER
Ashcombe Road, Weston