SO NORTH Somerset councillors have as much a brass neck and indifference to the electorate as those in Westminster.
SO NORTH Somerset councillors have as much a brass neck and indifference to the electorate as those in Westminster. Nine years and two miserably failed attempts at redeveloping the Tropicana, they merely say: "Not our fault, we have done nothing wrong."
They should apologise to the people of Weston then do the decent thing and resign. Give the job to someone else. After all, two bites of the cherry should be enough.
For good measure over the past few years the same councillors have been dropping hints about the future of The Playhouse, museum, Winter Gardens and tourist office, preparing us for the inevitable. Now they announce all are up for offer. This from the same crowd which were responsible for the Tropicana fiasco. Please note, all of the above effect only Weston and not the other parts of North Somerset.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Two injured in car and motorbike crash in Weston
- 2 Family pub reopens after lockdown transformation
- 3 Thunderstorms forecast for North Somerset
- 4 Weston people wanted for film to promote town
- 5 Weston hospital doctor and cancer nurse recognised in Queen's Birthday Honours list
- 6 Weston mum and daughter shocked after day-long litter pick
- 7 Bristol Balloon Fiesta cancelled at Ashton Court in place of city flypasts
- 8 Freedom Day: North Somerset responds to lockdown easing delay
- 9 Where is the best fish and chips shop in Weston-super-Mare?
- 10 Woman dies at Weston cemetery