Mobility support for people with disabilities
- Credit: Archant
*Promotional feature* DALESWAY Mobility opened in 2001 in Weston super Mare with the aim to provide products and services to assist disabled people.
There are 9.4 million disabled people in England, accounting for 18 per cent of the population. Disability comes in many different forms but it does mean that a lot of people do need some form of aid in their day to day activities.
Chris, who opened Dalesway Mobility, takes pride in his customer service, especially after going through a personal experience of purchasing a scooter.
Chris understands the importance of making sure that his customers receive the perfect service and the most suitable products from his business, and has the experience and ability to access the customer to ensure they receive just that.
Dalesway Mobility is based on Carton Street in Weston and is the perfect location for locals and visitors of the town. Carlton Street is based in the center of Weston and is just off the seafront making it easy to access for purchase as well as hire. Throughout the year, Chris is able to provide a hire service to the public of wheelchairs and scooters.
You may also want to watch:
He also stocks an extensive range of accessories and aids for day to day living such as walking sticks and frames.
For call Chris on 01934 642002, visit the store for more information on what he can provide or visit Dalesway’s website here.
- 1 Where is the best fish and chips shop in Weston-super-Mare?
- 2 Somerset holiday park owners urge tourists to use common sense
- 3 Music acts to perform next to Weston's Birnbeck Pier
- 4 Covid-19: Number of Delta variant cases in North Somerset
- 5 Beautiful three-bedroom penthouse, with panoramic views over Weston
- 6 Beauty spot damaged as visitors use nature reserve as toilet
- 7 Woman dies at Weston cemetery
- 8 Tuk-tuks to provide tourist information service in Weston
- 9 Hornets and Weston excited by 2021-22 season fixtures release
- 10 New date for Trucks at the Beach announced