THE Weston Wheel may be a great attraction for Weston, however it has closed a facility much used by motorcyclists at a period when it would be at its busiest. I refer to the bike park next to the Tourist Information Office. This facility was campaigned f
THE Weston Wheel may be a great attraction for Weston, however it has closed a facility much used by motorcyclists at a period when it would be at its busiest.
I refer to the bike park next to the Tourist Information Office. This facility was campaigned for by the Motorcycle Action Group (MAG) over a long period to give motorcyclists visiting Weston somewhere to park on the seafront.
The council without any consultation with MAG have simply closed this facility without warning, and now it transpires that far from being a temporary situation will become more permanent.
We motorcyclists are not at all happy about this and will be seeking explanations from those officials involved.
You may also want to watch:
Political Officer Western Region MAG
- 1 Two injured in car and motorbike crash in Weston
- 2 Family pub reopens after lockdown transformation
- 3 Thunderstorms forecast for North Somerset
- 4 Weston people wanted for film to promote town
- 5 Weston hospital doctor and cancer nurse recognised in Queen's Birthday Honours list
- 6 Weston mum and daughter shocked after day-long litter pick
- 7 Bristol Balloon Fiesta cancelled at Ashton Court in place of city flypasts
- 8 Where is the best fish and chips shop in Weston-super-Mare?
- 9 Freedom Day: North Somerset responds to lockdown easing delay
- 10 Woman dies at Weston cemetery
Stowey Road, Yatton
EDITOR'S NOTE: Far from closing the facility it has been moved.