Needs a clean
RE: POND in Clarence Park: A beautifully Victorian fountain and pond, with fish – lovely to look at, from a distance, but close too – a disgrace!
RE: POND in Clarence Park: A beautifully Victorian fountain and pond, with fish - lovely to look at, from a distance, but close too - a disgrace! Those poor fish - brackish water and green pond weed.
A few minutes daily would enhance its well-being - would give walkers and holidaymakers something natural and beautiful to look at instead of looking the other way - saying what a pity - what a disgrace.
What would happen if we cleaned it up ourselves? We would be prosecuted for upsetting council property!
M SUTTON, A HIND, H DICKS
You may also want to watch:
Quantock Road, Weston
- 1 REVEALED: Three locations chosen for new Aldi stores
- 2 Six people evacuated from fire in town centre
- 3 Planning application submitted for £30million second school site
- 4 Family pub reopens after lockdown transformation
- 5 Two injured in car and motorbike crash in Weston
- 6 Thunderstorms forecast for North Somerset
- 7 Weston mum and daughter shocked after day-long litter pick
- 8 Weston people wanted for film to promote town
- 9 Urgent call for Covid vaccine volunteers in North Somerset
- 10 Bristol Balloon Fiesta cancelled at Ashton Court in place of city flypasts