I CONSTANTLY read in the Mercury complaints about landmarks such as The Carrot not being of marketable quality and normally I would dismiss these follies as some councillor s flight of fancy . Now suddenly, I find myself affected by one of these f
I CONSTANTLY read in the Mercury complaints about landmarks such as 'The Carrot' not being of 'marketable quality' and normally I would dismiss these 'follies' as some councillor's 'flight of fancy'. Now suddenly, I find myself affected by one of these 'follies'.
As two friends and I travel to Cheddar a couple of times a week, one of the few things that took our minds off the pot-holes in Wolvershill Road was guessing what colour the 'Travelling Light' would be. It has been out of commission for months.
Perhaps we could encourage our MP to make a legitimate claim for a new battery and thereby keep something in Weston working.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Weston-super-Mare's Jake Cornish in Love Island 2021
- 2 'It was just horrible' says Tiktok influencer after visit to Weston beach
- 3 Large house and grounds in a favoured semi-rural Weston village
- 4 Revo Kitchen opens in Weston
- 5 Weston son thanks his 'hard working father' for Father's Day
- 6 Man in hospital after stabbing in Weston
- 7 Radical overhaul of bus network could bring £50m boost to West
- 8 REVEALED: Three locations chosen for new Aldi stores
- 9 Conservative candidate chosen for by-election
- 10 Two injured in car and motorbike crash in Weston