New business to provide high-quality care in Somerset
- Credit: Archant
A NEW business is hoping to revolutionise the way care is provided across the district.
Somerset Homecare Services is a new, family-run business based in Weston which provides expert care to enable people to achieve their optimum state of health, well-being and independence in their own home.
Jeff Browning decided to set up the business after his father needed help in his home.
He said: “I encountered a number of really poor personal experiences regarding assistance for my father.
You may also want to watch:
“My personal experiences provided the motivation and platform to launch Somerset Homecare Services and really make a positive difference to the community.”
Somerset Homecare Services is designed to focus around dignity and respect for its clients
- 1 Revo Kitchen opens in Weston
- 2 Man in hospital after stabbing in Weston
- 3 REVEALED: Three locations chosen for new Aldi stores
- 4 North Somerset Covid cases increase by 170%
- 5 Somerset holiday park owners urge tourists to use common sense
- 6 Weston son thanks his 'hard working father' for Father's Day
- 7 Planning application submitted for £30million second school site
- 8 Two injured in car and motorbike crash in Weston
- 9 Six people evacuated from fire in town centre
- 10 Yatton pub releases full English breakfast fragrance
The business and manager Samantha Ealden have both now been registered with the Care Quality Commission (CQC) and will offer its clients anything from a helping hand around the house, personal care such as help washing or getting dressed, simple companionship and a friendly face to talk to or medication reminders.
Somerset Homecare Services said: “We are a company which provides high-quality, reliable in-home care assistance at a value for money cost.”
One of the company’s directors and Jeff’s wife, Barbara Browning, is from Weston but has been working in Australia for a number of years and is looking forward to bringing her skills and knowledge back to her hometown.
The team offer their services to individuals from all backgrounds and cultures across the whole of Weston and its surrounding areas, including Worle, Clevedon, Winscombe, Yatton, Wrington and more.
To contact the team for a free, no obligation consultation call 01934 808628 or visit their website at www.somersethomecareservices.com or email firstname.lastname@example.org