Not this year
I AM sure when the Grand Pier is re-built Weston will have the wow factor, but unfortunately it won t be this year.
I AM sure when the Grand Pier is re-built Weston will have the 'wow' factor, but unfortunately it won't be this year.
Taking a walk along our sandy beach the other day it looked like a builder's yard and, with work going on near Knightstone building the splash wall I can't see many people, visiting Weston this year.
Shops are closing right, left and centre with this downturn and certain individuals are looking at Weston through rose-coloured glasses if they think this year will be blooming.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Somerset holiday park owners urge tourists to use common sense
- 2 Where is the best fish and chips shop in Weston-super-Mare?
- 3 Music acts to perform next to Weston's Birnbeck Pier
- 4 Covid-19: Number of Delta variant cases in North Somerset
- 5 Beauty spot damaged as visitors use nature reserve as toilet
- 6 Beautiful three-bedroom penthouse, with panoramic views over Weston
- 7 Euro 2020: 7 places to watch Euro 2020 in Weston
- 8 Planking your way to better health
- 9 Woman dies at Weston cemetery
- 10 New date for Trucks at the Beach announced