Nothing in it worth stealing
THIS morning when I got into my car to drive to work, I found someone had tried to break into it during the night. Yes, my old Vauxhall with nothing in it worth stealing, no souped up stereo equipment, no
THIS morning when I got into my car to drive to work, I found someone had tried to break into it during the night.
Yes, my old Vauxhall with nothing in it worth stealing, no souped up stereo equipment, no leather coat, only my old coat just in case it rains!
Thanks to someone who has no thoughts of a decent, hard working person, I will now have a bill for hundreds of pounds that I don't have, to pay for a car that's only worth a couple of hundred pounds at the most!
My option is to scrap it and lose my job, as there's no public transport except the train which costs £6 a day and entails a two mile trek to my job.
You may also want to watch:
Have I told the police? Oh yes, and I got a crime number and a nice man to talk to whilst I cried my eyes out.
It makes me feel like giving up trying to live a decent honest life, pay my dues and work hard. What is the point of it all? When are we going to do something about the way this country is going down hill?
- 1 Revo Kitchen opens in Weston
- 2 Man in hospital after stabbing in Weston
- 3 Weston son thanks his 'hard working father' for Father's Day
- 4 North Somerset Covid cases increase by 170%
- 5 REVEALED: Three locations chosen for new Aldi stores
- 6 Large house and grounds in a favoured semi-rural Weston village
- 7 Somerset holiday park owners urge tourists to use common sense
- 8 Father's Day: Children's messages to their dads
- 9 Planning application submitted for £30million second school site
- 10 Six people evacuated from fire in town centre
P A HARDING - Address supplied