Oceans of storage space
MY LOFT is currently creaking under the weight of all the items I used to love and use, but that are now so dilapidated and decayed that I no longer have any use for them.
MY LOFT is currently creaking under the weight of all the items I used to love and use, but that are now so dilapidated and decayed that I no longer have any use for them. However, I cannot bring myself to throw them away.
So, having read the Mercury's numerous reports enlightening the public of the mass exodus of North Somerset Council (NSC) employees to Clevedon, it struck me that there would be a veritable ocean of storage space that I could put to very good use.
I therefore ask that you kindly enquire on my behalf is NSC would let me utilise the otherwise largely redundant space know as the Town Hall as it would be weight off my mind and, more importantly, my creaking loft beams.
It then struck me that perhaps NSC could also put some of its own decaying items in the Town Hall? Maybe the Tropicana? Although now the museum looks likely to remain open it may as well go in there as a building of historical importance, which dates back to the time when somebody actually gave a hoot. Maybe it could charge entry and give folk the chance to look in awe-struck wonderment at Weston back in the good old days when it had a, um what's it called again? Um, oh yes, a pool.
You may also want to watch:
Either way, with the amount of buildings in Weston expected to be empty in the near future, (The Winter Gardens, The Playhouse, etc.) at least all of North Somerset's storage issues should be solved.
- 1 REVEALED: Three locations chosen for new Aldi stores
- 2 Six people evacuated from fire in town centre
- 3 Weston mum and daughter shocked after day-long litter pick
- 4 Family pub reopens after lockdown transformation
- 5 Two injured in car and motorbike crash in Weston
- 6 Thunderstorms forecast for North Somerset
- 7 Weston people wanted for film to promote town
- 8 Doctor and cancer nurse recognised in Queen's Birthday Honours list
- 9 Urgent call for Covid vaccine volunteers in North Somerset
- 10 Planning application submitted for £30million second school site
Cecil Road, Weston