SO COUNCILLOR Peter Bryant appears to have got away with his latest indiscretion regarding the sticker on his vehicle referring to the residents of Weston as 'assholes'...
SO COUNCILLOR Peter Bryant appears to have got away with his latest indiscretion regarding the sticker on his vehicle referring to the residents of Weston as "assholes" and which many of us who have families and friends living in the town consider to be extremely offensive.
As he is a member of the executive committee of North Somerset Council it must be assumed the leader and the rest of the council condone his actions so are we to take it they all consider themselves above public criticism?
Perhaps the present Conservative administration should be reminded there will be a local election in 18 months time and realise that people have good memories.
You may also want to watch:
Greenhill Road, Sandford
- 1 Revo Kitchen opens in Weston
- 2 Man in hospital after stabbing in Weston
- 3 REVEALED: Three locations chosen for new Aldi stores
- 4 North Somerset Covid cases increase by 170%
- 5 Weston son thanks his 'hard working father' for Father's Day
- 6 Somerset holiday park owners urge tourists to use common sense
- 7 Planning application submitted for £30million second school site
- 8 Two injured in car and motorbike crash in Weston
- 9 Six people evacuated from fire in town centre
- 10 Yatton pub releases full English breakfast fragrance